We’ve just sent live a swathe of updates to Kepla, with a few new features, changes to existing tools and a handful of bug fixes.
Here’s the full rundown on what’s changed:
- File uploads
You can now upload files to records and activities with the new “File Upload” fields. Head to Settings > Types to add the field to your records, or Settings > Activities to add it as a custom field on one of your activities.
- Email notifications for tasks
Now when you’re assigned to a new task in Kepla, you’ll receive a short email letting you know with the details of the task and a handy link to the record.
- Order your activity fields
When editing fields on an activity, you can now designate an order. We’ll show them on your activity form in ascending order.
- Changes to subscriptions are recorded as an activity
When someone is subscribed or unsubscribed through a Kepla integration, or through the dashboard, we now record an activity with a timestamp for the unsubscribe, and where it originated from. You’ll see these in the activity feed under the “Kepla” activity type.
- We removed custom nomenclature
We’ve removed the ability to rename campaign, fund and source. No one was really using it and it was starting to complicate our code.
- We removed background images
They were affecting the load time of the app and would flicker on changes. We may re-add them in the future, but you can still customise your logo and colour.
- The account page now saves correctly, previously it took a couple of refreshes.
- Activity categories are listed in alphabetical order
- The Mailchimp integration is starting to re-add campaign-based activities like opens and clicks. This stopped for a little while.
- You can now un-pin an activity.
- The multi-select field is less buggy, you can reselect options after they’ve been removed.
- Invoices now contain a date.